Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Tumble dryer fire in Telford

At 11:33 on Tuesday, 30 October, 2018, Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service received a call reporting a house Fire in Telford.

The fire, in Blackbird Close, Telford, was attended by two fire engines from Telford Central Fire Station.

When they arrived they discovered that the fire was already out.

They made an inspection of the situation before leaving.

Telford Central Fire Station, image courtesy Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Submit a Comment